25 Things You Didn’t Know About Me
Here are some little – maybe off the wall? – things that you might not have known about me. Some say I’m a little quirky. But I’m okay with that. I’m just a dreamer at heart.
- I’m a proud Pisces.
- I can’t make a decision to save my life.
- I love to read. And they gotta be real books – no e-readers for me.
- I’m a dreamer and get lost in my thoughts all the time.
- I love to cook and bake…
- …and I love
to taste test everything (especially the sweets!)
- I cry at commercials.
- I’m learning to let things go. This is a tough one for me because…
- …I’m a control freak and my kids and husband remind me all the time.
- I’m a CBC news junkie (all thanks to Knowlton Nash and The National…you can guess my age now…).
- My favourite season is Fall.
- I believe in karma – what goes around, comes around so be kind!
- I love Zumba because my kind of exercise doesn’t feel like exercise – it’s just great music and dancing!
- Parenting my kids is the hardest thing I’ve ever done.
- I still get the local paper delivered…
- …and I have to read them in chronological order (even if I haven’t read them for 3 days!)(see #9).
- I can’t sleep in a bed that isn’t made.
- I love a bargain.
- I love music – all kinds…
- …and if you know me, I will randomly spew lyrics from songs I know.
- I don’t take myself too seriously.
- I get weird satisfaction from filling my fridge with fresh groceries…
- …but I hate going to the grocery store.
- I love making to-do lists and checking things off
- I love game nights and am partial to Bananagrams, Catch Phrase and Heads Up. You want me on your team.
And one more for good measure: My family means the world to me (even when they drive me totally crazy!).